“Dear Fake Geek Girls: Please Go Away”
– Tara Tiger Brown, Forbes 3/26/2012
“Our club needs no bouncers, all who want in, get in.”
– The Doubleclicks, YouTube 7/21/2013
We Have A Problem, Here.
- Sick of jerks putting people down simply because they like to cosplay, or because they look good (or strange) in a Princess Leia outfit?
- Tired of self-proclaimed authorities on geekery arrogantly telling fans who is or isn’t a “real” or “fake” geek.
- Want to visit a comic shop without having someone questioning your geek credentials, as if there were an international governing authority on the subject fandom and comic trivia?
Comics Offer Solutions!
- We mock self-proclaimed authorities on geekery or fandoms.
- We expose the concept of “fake geeks” for the stupidity that it is.
- Celebrate the diversity of geekiness, whether it’s people cosplaying, gamers gaming, collectors lavishing over their finds, or any positive depiction of geek cultures.
- Our characters do geeky things for your amusement.
You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Geek Out!
Join us at Google Plus!